Monday, January 4, 2010

Story Spinners: Option 3

As I regained consciousness, I remember asking, "Where am I and what happened?" I was laying in a dark alley soaking wet. I raised up and placed my hand on my head, there was a hard knot. I looked at my watch and it was 3:00am. I didn't remember how I got out there.

All I knew was everything I did the day before, so I decided I would go threw and do everything again. Maybe then I would know what happened. I went home and cleaned up and then started off. I remember looking into a window of a vestibule, then I went and ate with some friends. After that I went and met a guy at a club.

Someone bumped him and spilled drinks on him. He got mad and blamed it on me and left. I decided to have a good time and not think about how stubborn he was about the accident. I danced for a while and decided to go home. I walked into the street and then it hit me! I remembered bright lights coming towards me, and then I blacked out.

It was a cars headlights that I saw. Now I knew what had happened, I was hit by a car. And I guess they stuck me in the alley, so that no one would see me. I decided to go to the police for help. This person was going to pay for leaving me out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment